This is an experienced role responsible for Dataclair AI solutions. We're looking for candidates with strong experience in the design, architecture and coding of SW solutions who want to move further – towards building machine learning products and designing data science solutions.
We call it a transformative position as we give you an opportunity to bring your current SW development skills and knowledge of the best practices to the table, and at the same time, to become native in machine learning and data science. Completing an intensive crash course and ML bootcamp will be the first step of your new career in Dataclair.
In your daily work, you will:
- Crack challenging problems of how to develop, productionalize and deploy machine learning models over messy telco big data
- Design efficient and reusable modules/systems/pipelines that drive complex Machine Learning products
- Spark data processing of big telco data and prepare them for ML models
- Improve code quality and stability through Code Review, setting Code standards etc.
- Help data scientists with software engineering practices
- Use mostly Python and libraries for Machine Learning (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.) in Azure
- Collaborate with other engineers and data scientists to accelerate our development
- Collaborate with Product Managers and teams to deliver compelling Machine Learning products within complex telco environments
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Show profound experience utilizing automation tools to deliver robust AI solutions
- Report directly to the AI Centre management
What is obligatory
- Enthusiasm for AI, ML and data science, eagerness to become a true AI engineer
- Ability to design, implement and reason about complex systems at scale
- 5+ years of Coding experience with interpreted and compiled languages, including concepts like Software Design Patterns, Asynchronous programming, Microservices and more
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines automation, deployment, containerization, load balancing and monitoring
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Profound hands-on experience with TDD
- You’re keen to grow in any of the above skills you might be lacking
- Both Czech and English in full professional proficiency (you will communicate with non-Czech speakers daily)
What we appreciate
- Experience from start-up environment
- Ability to understand and use functional programming concepts in practical ways
- Experience working with data-oriented or analytics teams
- Experience with data warehouses, big data platforms, data science and machine learning-based products
What to expect:
- One-month intensive crash course and ML Bootcamp to help you gain AI engineering skills
- A mission that goes beyond performance and profit (“AI for good” is our mantra)
- Hybrid working mode
- Seasoned leaders you can count on
- A company culture that helps the team to perform highly and humanly at the same time
- Regular bonus pays based on your KPI
- Employee benefits (scroll down for details)
We can offer you:
Our most popular benefits include a post to a mobile phone of your choice up to 18 000 CZK or a cafeteria with 18,000 points.
But O2 offers a wide range of benefits, from preferential O2 TV and internet, language courses, meal vouchers, 25 days of leave and 3 sick days.
You can find a list of all benefits here: https://od.o2.cz/prehled-benefitu